Thursday, April 7, 2016

Psst . . . Hey, guys-

Want a free e-copy of my new book? With pictures and everything?



Here's how you can get one and help me out at the same time-

https://storycartel.com/

Go there. Sign up. It's free

All you have to do is post a review afterward. They even show you how to do it.

And it's not just my book you can get for free. They have hundreds of books in all genres, all available for download to your computer or e-reader or phone.

Although of course you should read and review my book first.

If you read it to yourself you don't even have to use the silly voices.

And did I mention it's free?

Of course, you also want a real copy to hold in your hands. And you want it autographed and personalized. And you want it at a discount. If all this sounds like exactly what you want-

 http:/margosolod.com

Hit the button. Buy the book. Tell me what you want me to write.

Oh, that the rest of your life could be this simple.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, ask a question, share a favorite summerhood memory, or just say hi.