Thursday, September 25, 2014

Has anyone . . .

reading this ever suffered from re-writer's block?

I mean, I have this swell studio


in this really swell place





with some absolutely swell people.



ok, so the pictures have been altered a bit for privacy purposes


All the hard work has been done. The book has been written. It has a title:


The Ghost/Thief
(shameless self-promotion)

If it is any good my publisher will probably take it. I don't want to sound too positive because my grandmother always told me that to boast is to bring down the evil eye on yourself.

But here I am, procrastinating, taking pictures, writing this blog . . .
Hey, it's all art, right?

Stay tuned-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, ask a question, share a favorite summerhood memory, or just say hi.