Monday, May 6, 2013

Any island in a storm . . .



Hello, my friends,



I’m in a quandary. I’ve got a series of books set on an island much like Cuttyhunk, but not Cuttyhunk, because I had to add a beach here and some cliffs there and a lighthouse over on that bit and . . .

You see my problem. It’s no longer Cuttyhunk. But it needs a name. The series is called the Summerhood Island series, but I don’t like Summerhood as the name of the actual island. It sounds fake, and anyway, people live on it all year round.



So here’s the deal. Give me a suggestion for a name. Or as many as you want. If I pick your name for Jessie’s island I will send you a personalized advance copy of the first book of the series.



Here’s the catch. You have to submit the name on my actual blogspot. wwwsummerhoodisland.blogspot.com.  Put in your email where it says follow summerhoodisland by email (right hand side half way down). 
That way I have your email if you win, and I’ll email you for an address to send the book and what you’d like me to say. Put the title idea(s) themselves in the comments area. 

All suggestions have to be in by May 30, so get cracking!

And thank you,

margo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, ask a question, share a favorite summerhood memory, or just say hi.